WEBINAR - Mind-Body-Spirit Psychotherapy: Intro to the Inner Counselor Process
Presented by Dr. Shannon South
Friday May 7, 2021
1:00pm - 4:15pm
3 contact hours total:
- NCASPPB approved substance use specific (SS) and evidence-based treatment (EBT)
As research has shown us, accessing a client's Whole Self for healing (mind-body and Spirit) can greatly enhance the therapeutic process. Instead of simply helping a traumatized client move out of survival, what if you could also help them identify, awaken and activate their highest potential? What if you could break old destructive survival patterns and unlock you clients wiser Self which lies beyond their repetitive, thinking mind?
This webinar is an intro to the Inner Counselor Technique™ which helps clients heal from traumatic experiences. It is a transformational approach, designed to move clients beyond their stories to experience a greater sense of joy and wholeness through a unique process of personality integration. Inner Counselor Techniques™ expand on the work of psychologists such as Abraham Maslow, Carl Gustav Jung, and William James. The techniques target both spiritual and psychological dimensions to assist clients in changing their automatic response patterns.
- Summarize and list unique qualities of the unconscious, conscious, and superconscious mind.
- Explain why repetition compulsion becomes a survival pattern for many traumatized clients and how expansion patterns may be engaged in the therapeutic process to speed healing.
- Explain why symbols [positive associations] are powerful components of psychotherapy, how they may be employed to replace traumatic associations, to promote healing.
- Describe how to help clients identify their guiding symbols and employ them in active healing.
- Identify the benefits of integrating levels of consciousness in healing.
- Explain why the subconscious mind must be engaged for healing to last.
- Discover an "Introduction to the Inner Counselor Process" that integrates multiple levels of healing for clients.
We look forward to seeing you there!