Anger Management: Exploring Three CBT Curriculum
Tuesday December 11, 2018
9:00am - 4:30pm
6 contact hours total:
- 6 NBCC credit hours
- The NCSAPPB accepts NBCC credit hours
Anger Management will explore and develop a working knowledge around three currently popular CBT curriculum:
- Anger Management for Substance Abuse and Mental Health Clients (Free on the SAMHSA website)
- The Anger and Aggression Workbook: Self-Assessments, Exercises, and Educational Handouts by Liptak and Leutenberg
- The Anger Management Workbook for Men by Karmin
We'll look at developing an anger management group as well as individual counseling using the suggested anger management CBT curriculum above. You are welcome to purchase any of these ahead of time or download the free digital version of the Anger Management Curriculum by SAMHSA to utilize in the workshop.
- Develop a working knowledge and comfort level with utilizing one of the three curriculum.
- Explore how to utilize these 3 CBT curriculum in group or individualized counseling.
Lunch, snacks, coffee, water, and tea are all included!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Presented by Linda Harrison, BSW, LPCS, CCS, MAC